[optimal] Re: pathway for Ophthalmic Photography

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:09:48 -0700

Mines more tragic.  I turned a scandal into a career.  Dating an
optometrist at age 16, fired at 18 ( not from him) for wearing too
revealing clothing at the mall ( optical store) and on to ophthalmic
photography in Northern California after meeting a boy at Shasta Lake
who convinced me that my future lie in Redding California.   Dumped him,
stayed at the lake and joined Redding Ophthalmology in 1979.  Practice
at Redding California had one of the first fundus cameras ever available
in USA, and the local photo shop thought I was crazy in describing it.

Gee, had I met the right man I might be a rocket scientist now...hahaha

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212