[optimal] Re: anterior heidelberg, viewing thru hazy cornea

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:41:54 -0700

Actually, I have lectured several times for the OPS/ATPO/ASORN on comparative
anterior segment imaging techniques.  Most recently, Mid Year meeting in
Chicago.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115