[optimal] Re: Time frame from OPTOS exported images

  • From: "Egnatz, Thomas James" <tegnatz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:38:32 -0500

We don't have an OPTOS, but it would seem to me the lack of a timer on any angiography imaging device would be such an embarrassing oversight on the part of the engineers and programers that they would rush you a software upgrade at no charge and so fast that they would act like the omission never happened.

Just a thought.

Tom

Quoting Libba Affel <LAffel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

10 times your salary us usual

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 28, 2012, at 11:27 AM, "Nilo Davila"
<eyephotographer@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:eyephotographer@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Richard:

Thanks for your reply. What software version did they upgraded to ?
Was it an upgrade on the OPTOS camera, or just an upgrade on the
review software? We have version 2.4.0.129 on the review software.

Please let me know, and I'll pass on to upper management, so that we
could upgrade it too. What was the cost?

Sincerely,

Nilo

Jules Stein, UCLA

--- On Tue, 11/27/12, Hackel, Richard

From: Hackel, Richard <rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [optimal] Re: Time frame from OPTOS exported images
To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 1:30 PM

We worked with Optos closely on this, and they finally got it to work
really well, and they upgraded our software in October. Now, when we
close the procedure on the Optos camera, it automatically uploads the
entire procedure to our OIS/Merge/Symphony database with the correct
time stamp for the FA, in order and high quality. There were issues
before with the DICOM image quality but they were able to fix that
too.

Richard

Richard Hackel, CRA, FOPS

Clinical Instructor and