[optimal] Re: Time frame from OPTOS exported images

  • From: "Hackel, Richard" <rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:30:03 +0000

We worked with Optos closely on this, and they finally got it to work really
well, and they upgraded our software in October. Now, when we close the
procedure on the Optos camera, it automatically uploads the entire procedure to
our OIS/Merge/Symphony database with the correct time stamp for the FA, in
order and high quality. There were issues before with the DICOM image quality
but they were able to fix that too.

Richard
Richard Hackel, CRA, FOPS
Clinical Instructor and