[optimal] Re: Remove from list

  • From: "Brown, Debra" <Debra.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:45:54 -0700

Well spoken, Hoang.
Debby
________________________________
From: optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
H Nguyen [emailforeyefriends@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 11:28 PM
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: wjayhoffman@xxxxxxx
Subject: [optimal] Re: Remove from list

Dear Dr. Jay Hoffman,
The person running this list for the last 15 years or so is Joe Warnicki.  Joe
is a respectable person in the ophthalmic imaging field.
This list has been a great source of information that being exchanged by some
great ophthalmic imagers all over the world.
As to whom had put you and everyone on the list? It is Joe that running the
list, but you and everyone had to subscribed to the list. So, just like Eric
said, it is really you that put yourself to the list and you may have forgotten
that you had done so.  Sorry, I don't have the instruction to email you to take
you off the list.  But not to worry though, I am sure Joe will remove you from
this list as soon as he log on.

Cheers,

Hoang Nguyen

PS.  Confidentially, I wish and I am sure there are many people wish that they
were smart like "the lame ass" Joe.  :)

From: Suzie Leong
<suzie.leong@xxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc1202.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=suzie.leong@xxxxxxxxx>>