[optimal] Re: Remove from list

  • From: wjayhoffman@xxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 20:42:29 -0400

Dear Eric,

No, I did not sign up for this "list".  I have noticed dozens of others who
have been trying to get off the list. Did they all just change their minds?
Someone put many of us on this list without permission. It is just spam. How
about the person on this thread. How do you think she got on your list? Why
does she not know how to get off. Maybe you can resend the instructions on
getting off, if you have that information.

Jay Hoffma MD