[optimal] Re: Problem with Nikon D200

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:20:16 -0700

Back to the drawing board.  New cables, still no image

MUST be somewhere in the mechanism of the slit lamp itself, as system is
getting power, cable is sending to Camera Control Pro software OK, camera back
works fine when NOT connected to slit lamp, Shutter is tripping, flash is
engaging.

Any more thoughts?

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115