[optimal] Re: Power switch on TRC 50ex

  • From: Anton Drew <anton.drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 07:47:47 +0930

ALL my fundus cameras over the years have been turned on when I get to work and turned off when I leave.

I would have a worry about a unit being turned on and off all through the day, couldn't be good for the innards, not to mention delays if you are asked to quickly do some photography.

If they don't like the noise, close the door.

My 2ccs worth.

Anton Drew
Adelaide
South Australia

On 11/07/2012, at 12:37 AM, Tom Steele wrote:

Cousin’s,

One of the photographers has begun turning off the 50ex after every study to avoid the sound of the camera in their office. I don’t think it really matters if you leave the camera on all day or turn it off and on multi times.

Perhaps someone has information which would enlighten an old dog photographer like me.

Thank You,

Tom Steele, CRA
Midwest Eye Institute
200 West 103rd Street