[optimal] Re: Ophthalmic Technician training & certification

  • From: "Beth Koch" <bethkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 15:23:39 -0400

The COT test is still going to be a written as well as practical, no change
on that.  They just redid the COA and the COMT criteria and have new tests,
the COT is next to be updated.

Beth Koch COT, ROUB

Retina Consultants of WNY

bethkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 <mailto:bkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bkoch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(716)908-4105

What we have done for ourselves, alone dies with us,

What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal....

                         ~Albert Pike

  _____