[optimal] Re: Haag-Streit PBQ-900

  • From: Angela Chappell <angela.chappell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 05:51:50 +0000

Marshall and interested parties,

You wouldn't believe how close you were with your solution!
There is a bearing in between the 2 shutters which the technician cleaned
and lubricated with WD-40. His technical info didn't state which number
H-S lubricant to use for this particular moving part, so he is going to
check with Switzerland. Thankfully everything is hunky dory again and
maybe it won't seize up again for another 20 years. This is a lovely
machine!

Kind regards
Angela

--