[optimal] Re: Haag-Streit PBQ-900

  • From: Marshall Tyler <marshalletyler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:10:23 -0500

Think dried out lubrication. If there is a hot viewing lamp nearby, make
sure that it is turned down when not in use... the heat tends to dry out
lubrication.
I use WD-40 to clean out old oil/grease, and then re-lubricate it with the
proper oil.
Let us know what the H-S tech finds.
Good luck,
*Marshall*