[optimal] From Denice in San Francisco

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:47:10 -0800

Chris Barry, god love you ( or at least someone!) sending me a CD all of
the way from DOWN THERE from the ICOP meeting.

The Archives thanks you, and challenges anyone else attending ICOP,
Orlando, etc to send CD of images to the OPS collection.

This archive was a labor of love started by Don Wong and myself, and
taken to stratospheric heights by Paul Montague.  We honor both of them
to continue their great work and to preserve our memories
photographically for the future generations of the OPS.

That's my pitch and I'm sticking to it.

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115