[optimal] Re: Farewell to Richard Hackel at Unv. of Michigan, Kellogg

  • From: "Bennett, Timothy" <tbennett1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:24:33 +0000

FYI, based on the discussion below, I created an ROPS interest group page on
the OPS website. Any community member can join (any current OPS member type:
active, HLM, retired member, student, etc.).

Here’s the link: http://www.opsweb.org/members/group.aspx?id=120423 To join,
just lick Join Group (after logging in to the OPS website) and you are in.

Right now it’s a blank canvas with no content. You ROPS can turn it into
whatever you’d like it to be.  I can add any of you as a group admin so you can
customize the page & content. Any takers? John? Richard? Marshall? Ditte? Just
let me know.

Have fun in retirement!

tim

From: "Cavicchi, Robert"