[optimal] Re: Farewell to Richard Hackel at Unv. of Michigan, Kellogg

  • From: "Cavicchi, Robert" <Robert.Cavicchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:18:29 +0000

Rich,

You mean arteriosclerosis?

bob

From: <Hackel>, Richard <rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rhackel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:50 PM
To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [optimal] Re: Farewell to Richard Hackel at Unv. of Michigan, Kellogg

You’ll get a plaque.

From: optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bennett, Timothy
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:44 PM
To: 'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>'

Sure John. So you are suggesting "old codgers" or ROPS? ;-)

From:        "Gregory Hoffmeyer"
<gregory.hoffmeyer@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gregory.hoffmeyer@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:        optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/27/2013 02:04 PM
Subject:        [optimal] Re: Farewell to Richard Hacket at Unv. of Michigan,
Kellog
Sent by:
optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
________________________________

Before it's too late, I wanted to say farewell and thank you to the Great
Richard Hackel up in Michigan who will be hanging up his fundus
cameras/SLs/OCts in September (I believe) after a long, distinguished, and
hyper-productive career in ophthalmic imaging (Schatz, Wake Forest, Kellogg).
Richard is one of my heroes and more importantly, an all-around nice guy who
never took himself too seriously yet left a huge mark on our field.   Good Luck
Richard !

Greg Hoffmeyer
Zeiss

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email,
including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message
or the contents is not permitted.

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email,
including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message
or the contents is not permitted.
Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues