[optimal] FAF with the Canon CR-2 plus

  • From: Angiographics <angiolith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 13:08:54 -0400 (EDT)

The retina doc at a practice I work with just found out that they own a Canon
CR-2 Plus in one of their remote offices.  Can anyone comment on the FAF
(autofluorescence) on this camera?  I could only find a few images online.

I realize this is designed as a non-myd, but we would probably take the images
dilated.

This opens a slightly larger question: is fundus camera FAF as good a tool as
Spectralis FAF?  And please, I am more interested in diagnostic ability than
aesthetics.

Open the flamethrowers!

Marty Rothenberg
Angiographics, Inc