[optimal] Re: Billing for UBM

  • From: sandor ferenczy <sandorferenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:45:42 -0500

as Rhonda said, make sure they are billing with an appropriate
diagnosis code. the AAO's ophthalmic coding coach book is a big help
with that. we keep a copy in our clinic.

https://secure.aao.org/EbusPPROD/AcademyStore/ProductDetail/tabid/55/ProductId/24617/Default.aspx

sandor

Sandor Ferenczy, CRA, OCTc

Ophthalmic Photographer