[optacon-l] Re: reading bills and such

  • From: "Susan Mangis" <susanmangis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:01:25 -0700

The first time  I looked at a bill I was surprised at how much information
there was. I learned the format for each bill so I could find the
information I wanted, but then every so often the billers want to change the
format, so the bill is easier to read, so they say. It just means you have
to relearn the layout.

Sue Mangis