[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Research

  • From: "Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:18:41 -0600

And among the most useful accessories for a variety of applications was the
magnification lense.  Not only for phone directories, but for CD liner note
print, inserts in prescription bottles, remote controls and the face plates
for electronic devices...  (grin)  Can't wait to get one of mine repaired so
I can do a couple of projects that need to use it...  (grin)

Nick