[optacon-l] Historical VHS tapes

  • From: Jim Bliss <jamescbliss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 16:15:45 -0800

I'm cleaning up and found some old VHS tapes that I'm either going to throw
out or send to someone.  The labels say:
   - Asahi-Television (Japan) Feb. 11. 1992:  Stanford University. North
   Carolina Univ., Caqrnegie Mellon Univ. CIS, TeleSensory
   - A list of a lot of TSI employees saying Hi to Jim and Audrey Rodgers.
   - Pete De Vasto in Washington DC
   - TSI Demo at GSA Beard, Gray, Rappa, Wheeler

If anyone wants any of these, I'll ship them all to one person free of
charge.  Just send me a shipping address.  First person gets them.

Jim Bliss