[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Research

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ladym74731@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:25:37 -0600

I just read several spice bottles today when looking for the spices to put
in my sweet potato pie (just like pumpkin pie)!  There was one I had a
really hard time figuring out, but I don't read spices that often, so it's
probably a thing of getting used to them, like anything else...

Nance

Nancy Shackelford
-----  Please check out my store...Something for everyone!
www.nk-shouseofstuff.biz