[oph] The new OPH mailing list [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "JUDGE,David" <David.Judge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:26:06 +1000

Greetings Paul Kelly fans

Sometime during January the OPH mailing list stopped working. I tried to send
several emails but they just seemed to disappear into the ether. I contacted a
few OPH members and they too had no success in sending emails. I tried to
contact Eva Branda (web mistress) using three different email addresses but had
no success. Eva actually warned us a few years ago that we needed to move to
another mailing list site but while we discussed it, we never did it. Well now
we are forced to move. Fortunately Ken was able to retrieve the complete OPH
email list, so I have moved our email group over to freelists.org. Our new
email address is

oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have sent an email to you directly as well as through Freelists. I expect for
many people the initial emails coming from Freelists will go straight to the
'junk email' folder. Hopefully one of these two emails will get through to you.
If you don't get one from the email address
oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> check your 'junk email' folder.

I assume that the email list I have is the current list although I'm not 100%
certain. If you find you are on the list but didn't want to be, I apologise.
You can either log into the website and remove yourself or let me know and I
will remove you. Our group's website can be found at -

//www.freelists.org/list/oph

Hopefully this will all run smoothly. If it doesn't let me know. I don't have
any experience in running an email list, so I'm happy to receive any
constructive advice if you feel things could be done better.

Regards

David

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be
confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying
of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender by contacting the department's switchboard on 13 33 97 during
business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this
transmission together with any attachments.