[oph] The Merri Soul Sessions [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "JUDGE,David" <David.Judge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:37:53 +1000

G'day

This was the email I was trying to send to the old email list but never could.

A few weeks ago the ABC broadcast a live concert involving Paul Kelly and the
singers from the Merri Soul Sessions. You can download a concert of these songs
from the ABC website -

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/liveset/paul-kelly-merri-soul-sessions/6325284

I'm absolutely loving the songs from these recordings. There is not a dud song
amongst them. In particular I love the new Paul Kelly song "Righteous Woman".
That is the best song he has written in a while.

I have downloaded the concert and split it up into individual tracks which you
can find at my dropbox page. I have also included a video of an interview which
includes a couple of songs PK sings with Vika and Linda.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1bghb6tyltabqjw/AAAw18iTiqip3Za1VbS4s_9Ja?dl=0

Enjoy

David

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be
confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying
of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender by contacting the department's switchboard on 13 33 97 during
business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this
transmission together with any attachments.