[oph] Re: The new OPH mailing list [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • From: "JUDGE,David" <David.Judge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:16:44 +1000

Thanks Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: oph-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oph-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael Richmond
Sent: Monday, 27 April 2015 1:06 PM
To: oph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I downloaded the track from SoundCloud last Thursday US time. I’ve put the
track in my dropbox so that it can be downloaded from the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yy3i5ofy6x20wi1/When%20I%20Come%20Home%20To%20You%20LISTEN%20Drms%20Up.mp3?dl=0

No promises on keeping the link alive for more than a couple of weeks.

Regards,
Michael

On Apr 26, 2015, at 7:33 PM, JUDGE,David <David.Judge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Nadyne

I really like that song (although I'm not sure about the drumming).

Can you download it? I clicked the download button but it didn't seem to do
anything.

Cheers

David