[opendtv] Re: VC kills fund because technology not worth the effort

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:29:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

The Burger King in downtown Tijuana also offers it for free as do other nearby
locations.  $5 for a whopper combo, free drink refills, and free wifi.

Those who talk of the "investment costs" haven't paid much time to the low cost
of entry, declining eq and line costs, and the abundance of free sources.

Btw, the third HDTV station signed on last week in Tijuana, with more to follow
in short order.  More available in Tijuana now than all of Europe today.  And,
all of them wasting bits, in the Eurosclerosis sense.