[opendtv] Re: VC kills fund because technology not worth the effort

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:25:13 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Your response is very ignorant of the actual conditions, bert.  VCs won't
invest if a muni is paying the bills.  They want outsize returns, not
reasonable returns, to cover their many stupid investments.

Just another subject on which you will opine without a shred of knowledge or
insight.

Have you, for example, ever talked to a VC?  (I have, and I don't mean just
Henry Baker, who left this list when he tired of the server bumping him off too
many times.)  Not that I'm interested in vc capital; it's too expensive for me
to consider.