[opendtv] Re: U.S. mobile TV spec in the works

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:43:08 -0400

They said it was with respect to A-VSB. Of course, we all await technical details of MPH.

TTFN,
Mark

Allen Le Roy Limberg wrote:
Since A-VSB uses turbo coding, which supposedly can approach the Shannon
limit very closely, I presume that the 7 DB improvement must be with regard
to ordinary 8VSB or possibly E-VSB.

Al Limberg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Schubin" <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>