[opendtv] Re: SINCLAIR TO AIR "A POW STORY: POLITICS, PRESSURE AND THE MEDIA"

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:46:58 -0400

John Golitsis wrote:

>"Girly-man"?

Last statement on any political subject...

Nothing wrong with people who opted for the Guard and were lucky enough
to find a slot on their own. I don't think anyone including Kerry has an
issue with that. Personally I wouldn't have wanted to do six years
though even a draftee is technically in for six years.

The first issue is was Bush allowed to pass others in line because of
connections. Those who facilitated it are beneath contempt and those who
knowingly benefited by it the same. If so someone most likely went to
NAM in Bush's place. The month he enlisted I was drafted. 99% of my
basic training class went to NAM, May of 1968.

Second if the above is true he is not telling the truth now and anything
else he says is BS.