[opendtv] Re: Radio vs.

  • From: Ron Economos <w6rz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:59:25 -0800

For those interested in SDR, here's a nicely done video
showing some of the things that can be done with an SDR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygDXeZaiOM

Ron

On 12/5/2013 11:17 AM, Instansiation wrote:
Did anyone else smile at the software defined radio post this am?  No reason
why my pad could not do interface to future SDR box in my car.  SDR radios will
change legacy radios,etc. as much as smart phones and pads have changed the
computer industry.
Stephen Long