[opendtv] Re: RI-VO

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:18:42 -0400

But can you record a program that airs at noon, while your car is
parked at the office, then listen to it when you drive home that
afternoon?

The idea of syncing to your home computer/audio system when the
vehicle is in WiFi range is highly desirable too! That way your music
library in the car is always up to date. But live  or programmed)
recording in the car is necessary too. Even with out an EPG, you can
fall back to the old time and channel programming method.