[opendtv] Re: NAB Dinner Update

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:32:55 -0400

At 9:08 AM -0400 4/21/08, Craig Birkmaier wrote:
At 10:41 AM -0700 4/19/08, John Willkie wrote:
Craig was there, telling (while he was awake) of his new business enterprise. He never did explain about the propane angle, and he kept falling asleep towards the end.

About the propane.

We are having a hard time finding a warehouse for the brewery that has natural gas. We found a good site, but the local utility wanted $12,000 to run the natural gas line to the building.

propane is an expensive option...