[opendtv] Re: Monthly Bill Fatigue

  • From: cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:20:33 +0000

I have been up and down the dial for 18 years in this area in 4 different cars
and six different radios, one with a diversity antenna system, and I can not
pick up NPR at any time except from WETA and (and I mean AND) WHYY.

At home I'm about 435 feet above sea level.
With an 11 element FM antenna I can rotate 25 feet in the air, a tunable
preselector and a McIntosh MR-80 tuner, I can only pick up NPR from
WETA AND WHYY simultaneously together at the same time.

There may well be several other FMs carrying NPR but I have not been able to
receive them at all over the last 18 years.

You are welcome to come to my house or drive US 1 with me with any receiver you
wish and conduct tests, ;^)  ;^)  ;^) but I fear you will not fare any better
than I have.