[opendtv] Re: Microsoft mum on Xbox 360 HD DVD support

  • From: "Adam Goldberg" <adam_g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:16:34 -0500

If you google for "microsoft drops hd dvd" you get about a bazillion hits.
Microsoft acknowledged over the weekend (I think) that they're dropping the
HD DVD player accessory, and those players still available at retail will
have their price lowered to $49.  See, e.g.,
http://news.digitaltrends.com/news/story/15842/microsoft_drops_hd_dvd_for_xb
ox_360

Adam Goldberg
adam_g@xxxxxxxxx