[opendtv] Re: Mental Health: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:51:22 -0700

It's par and parcel of his being a passive-aggressive asshole.

I challenge him directly; he responds by alluding to what he thinks is my
psychological condition, but which is actually projection.

I tend to not attempt psychoanalyzing people.  But, Bert has few outlets,
and he's very comfortable going outside what he knows, especially when doing
so will make him look the fool.

I'm still wondering just what LOCAL TV he is familiar with that isn't over
the air.  Is there a local-content DVD network at work in NoVa (Spanish for
'won't go' but appropriate as well to Northern Virginia.)

John Willkie