[opendtv] Re: NBC turning flagship O&O into 24/7 news channel

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:58:55 -0700

All San Diego channels, all Tijuana channels, the MGM (Seinfeld), Sony and
Axxion1 and Axxion2 channels, and Canal Once (ota 3 in Tijuana) with talk
and classic hollywood and world films, all shown in their native languages.
And more.

Here's the lineup
http://www.cablemas.com/television/paquetes.php?ciudad=tijuana&&origen=telev
ision

It looks like the price went up on the tv side; it's bundled in with my
internet access.  (I mostly use over the air, due to lack of digital on
cable.)

I'd go for HBO, but it's not worth as much to me in Spanish as English.  So,
ultimately I'll reconnect up DirecTV.

$315 pesos mensuales (monthly) works out to $30 or so USD.

I now get internet at 1.8 mb/sec, at the same price they once charged for
1.2 mb/sec.

John Willkie