[opendtv] Re: How Valuable is Low-Band VHF Anymore? | TvTechnology

  • From: Albert Manfredi <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:41:11 -0400

Craig wrote:

Nothing in their documents says they want to provide broadband service in 6
MHz
chunks - Yes, they do say they want to support VOD business models, but they
are not specific about how the bits maybe delivered.

Yes, they do say they want to support VOD business models, but they
are not specific about how the bits maybe delivered. There are many