[opendtv] Re: Harris, NAB: PSIP Deadline Impossible

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:47:10 -0700

Thanks John, your past news letters have addressed this and, for most
issues, you're pretty much spot on, IMO.

I was significantly involved in the development of modern, but pre DTV,
automation systems with traffic and other system interfaces and have
opinions about venders, etc, which I will share later, once I've rechecked
my recollections.