[opendtv] Re: Fox is a Cable Network Too??

  • From: Terry Harvey <tjharvey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:26:21 -0700

Noted.  I am embarrassed to say I shot this off before noticing it said
News channel. I do not subscribe to cable and satellite television (purely
OTA only). But note from email address I do have a cable modem for internet
access.

But the article brings up an interesting point. How can this comparison be
made considering the major OTA networks did not give full time coverage?

Terry Harvey