[opendtv] Re: FW: Win 8 Thanks Dennis

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:22:18 -0400

Do you have a windows phone? Love my Nokia Lumia 920. Blows my galaxy Nexus
away. Call quality is the best. OS is silky smooth. Love the design, can
see it on the beach, best maps, No need for a rubber protector, can't break
it, great screen and best camera.

Craig where can I get your beer here in Hollywood Beach area?

Bob Miller (still alive)

--

Bob Miller
954-551-1217