[opendtv] Re: Early adopters generally not happy with their smart TVs

  • From: Kon Wilms <konfoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:34:23 -0700

Early adopters? You should try being a developer for these so-called Smart
TVs.

Most of the development tools are an absolute joke. Example for today -
Samsung SmartTV development kit - these geniuses deleted the Eclipse
binaries from their SDK 'bundle', and even if you get that working, it only
runs on a 32bit OS.

Cheers
Kon