[opendtv] Re: Early adopters generally not happy with their smart TVs

  • From: Angelo Grotticelli <amgmedia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:10:44 -0400 (EDT)

Bert and I do not speak, as a rule, but I generally agree with his comments on
this list (not always!). Consumers want convenience first and foremost. I
personally know of three people  that own "smart" TVs that never use them to
search the web. They simply reach into their pocket or grab the tablet.

Smile,
Michael G.