[opendtv] Re: Commissioner Copps on Internet openness

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:14:06 -0500

On 11/19/2010 5:06 PM, Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
Are you going to pretend that people flocked to cable for the local content and the celebration of diversity that Commissioner Copps was pretending they wanted? Where did you ever get such an idea?

I first subscribed to cable in 1979 so I could watch current movies without any commercials.

Well, that's mostly gone now.

Cliff