[opendtv] Re: Collusion

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:25:01 -0400

One of those very stupid people the government protected was Ayn Rand
who in the end took both Social Security and Medicare benefits under
the name Ann O'Connor, the ultimate hypocrite.

She also modeled John Galt on a serial killer who butchered and
dismembered a 12 year old girl, William Edward Hickman.

And the Republicans who idolize her do so by carefully choosing those
parts of her philosophy they like while ignoring the rest. Like she
advocated for the repeal of all laws against homosexuality and she was
a great proponent of abortion as evidenced by the Ayn Rand Center for
Human Rights and their advocacy of same.

http://www.aynrand.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=5105

Bob Miller