[opendtv] Re: [Brazilian] Government threatens digital TV manufacturers

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:04:39 -0700

I, for one, will take you having one in your house instead of a real store.
Let us know how good it works.

Nothing in the word "decodes" precludes decimation; decimation is just one
of the easiest techniques to discard extra bits when you down-rez.  "Decodes
MP@HL" just means "you can see content that was encoded in HDTV."

John Willkie