[openbeosnetteam] Re: fix sis900 to 10mbit

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 01:00:42 GMT

> Thanks a lot, Philippe!

You're welcome!

> > Anyway, thanks for pointing at a missing sample settings file for
> > this driver.
> > We'll try to add one in OBOS CVS soon.
>
> We don't have a directory for sample settings yet, have we?

No, but I guess what we need is a jam rule to place where it belongs.
That way we could place sample settings files near source code in CVS,
but still *build* them correctly.

Some rule like "DriverSettings file ;" would help here.
And we can even come with a EtcSettings rule for any file that needs to
exists in /etc, like our /etc/services & co for the stack, even if it's
ugly.

Build Team leader, what do you think?

- Philippe

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.