[open-beos-printing] Re: PDF Writer name conflict

  • From: "Celerick Stephens" <stephcel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <open-beos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 23:10:27 -0400

I think all of you are on the other side of the pond...a good 12 hours or so
in front of me....so I cast my ballot a bit late :)

It doesn't feel right to me to go with the pre-existing name (the lone
dissenter I am), but the worst they can do is ask you to change it because
you won't be profiting from its use and it won't be eating into any of their
market share.....so keep it.  No big deal.

later