[opasquiapac] Re: Spring Carnival

  • From: Jennifer Little <jlittle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:42:21 +0000

yes $1!

________________________________
From: opasquiapac-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [opasquiapac-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on
behalf of Michelle Sabet [mich09@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May-29-14 8:30 AM
To: opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opasquiapac] Re: Spring Carnival

I've been in touch with Carrie, we need to make the sign - is popcorn going to
be $1.00 - I can make the sign, unless someone has students doing it? It's
"Snakland" no "c"

Michelle

On Thursday, May 29, 2014, Michelle Sabet
<mich09@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mich09@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I'll ask them if they have a sign and let them know we're accepting their
generous offer!

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014, Jennifer Little <jlittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I"m just trying to organize our volunteers.

Can you please email and let me what you would prefer to do at the carnival.

I've heard from (or remember hearing from):

Kori-canteen
Michelle - bean bag toss
Melanie - anywhere

We have parent and teacher volunteers for set up (3), dance floor (1), tickets
(1) and canteen (2) and a few others that are good to go anywhere.

We have 5 grade 5 students for face painting.

I think it's amazing and extremely generous that snakland wants to donate
popcorn.  We can definitely give them a receipt and make up a sign.

Is there someone willing to make up a sign?
From: knagle@xxxxxxxxx
To: opasquiap