[opasquiapac] Re: Spring Carnival

  • From: Ziggy Rebecca Froese <zrfroese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:33:42 +0000

Melanie and I put together 100 + prize bags for the fishing pond;
and there are app. 80 candy baggies made (assorted -some with gummies, some
with fruit snacks, some with lollipops) for the bean bag toss, is that enough?
-Rebecca

From: jlittle@xxxxxxxxx
To: opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opasquiapac] Re: Spring Carnival
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 22:53:26 +0000

Here's what we reviewed last night:

BBQ/Canteen - Kori
-set up in mini-gym (all food stays there)
-hotdogs
-buns
-drinks
-popcorn - Michelle is going to talk to Snakland about a deal so we don't have
to make it.
-donated baked goods

-everything will be a $1
-we will boil the hotdogs before hand (hopefully in Eva's room) and keep them
warm in slowcookers
-we'll need napkins, ketchup, relish, mustard

Face Painting - Lee and Jen
-grade 5 volunteers - we have 3-5 right now

Fishing Pond - Rebecca
-using the Girl Guides again (already at school)
-Rebecca and Melanie are making up goodie bags

Duck Hunt - Lee and Jen
-use a nerf gun to shoot duck targets
-prizes to be determined

Ring Toss - Cam
-win a can of pop

Colouring Station - Rebecca
-no supervisor needed
-Rebecca will get papers organized
-Jen will provide colouring supplies

Mystery Lock-2 tickets - Lee and Jen
-kennel, cat carrier, or briefcase
-chips and candy inside
-winner can choose 1 prize if they get it open

Score a goal on a teacher-1 ticket - Megan
-assortment of prizes -glosticks, tattoos, pencils, etc

Bean Bag Toss-1 ticket - Michelle will be running this station
-Lee and Jen will finish painting
-6 beans bags for 1 ticket
-receive a sticker for participation
-3 or more will get a candy prize (Rebecca making up candy goodie bags)
-6/6 name goes on the leader board
-grand prize - stuffed Sasquatch
-if there's a tie, name will be drawn for the sasquatch
-Jen will bring a white board and markers

-Memo will be going home to families tomorrow
-Jen will get 2 floats, one for ticket table and one for Canteen
-set up starts at 5:30pm
-we have about 6 volunteers outside of PAC
-Anne will be playing music in the gym if families wish to dance
-ticket table just outside the gym
-stations set up around the outside of the gym and "dance floor" in the middle

From: knagle@xxxxxxxxx

To: opasquiapac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:14:43 +0000

I wanted to double check if Rebecca can still bring a BBQ?

Thanks,

Kori

Sent from Kori

On May 25, 2014, at 3:33 PM, "Jennifer Little" <jlittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a reminder that we are having a meeting tomorrow night (Monday) at 7pm in
the library to make sure we have everything organized for Friday.

Thanks!

Jen