[ola] Re: ola Digest V2 #154

  • From: Noe Riojas <nriojas.gfu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:28:26 -0700

Not doing much for my country's independence day...I'm thinking of having a
brief discussion, or at least letting students know what's going on with
education "reform" in Mexico, and the recent event del 13 de septiembre. Many
friends, teachers need support, even if it's just to let others know the
current state of education, the protests, and violence against teachers who are
just like us, who want nothing more than a living wage and the means to provide
a quality education for their students. Not a bad idea for current events,
highly relevant...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-24058120