[ola] Re: Incredible photography and LOTS of possibilities

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:55:33 -0400

Hi all,
If you haven't used these photographs yet, I highly recommend it. I did it
with my novice-high group and had them describe the pictures to a partner
who was trying to draw the same idea. We did four pictures (the skateboard,
bicycles, parachutes, and the surfing). They produced a lot of language and
it also got us to introduce some fun new vocabulary.

I'm going to use the pictures again today with my novice-mids, this time
we'll just be describing in a circle to start (taking away the info gap
this time).

Have a great Monday!
-Ashley

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.