[ola] Northwest Conference on Teaching for Social Justice in Seattle, WA on Saturday, Oct. 19th

  • From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 01:47:32 +0000

Hey all -

I wanted to let you know about this year's Northwest Conference on Teaching for
Social Justice in Seattle, WA on Saturday, Oct. 19th. It's only $30 and it is
amazing selection of forward-thinking workshops. Hands down it's one of the
best conferences I've ever attended!

I went for the first time last October here in Portland, OR, and that's where I
first met Darcy and learned about OWL!
Hope to see you there!

Here's the link to find out more and register: http://nwtsj.org/

JoAnna Coleman